Thursday 24 May 2012

Sunshine and Crystals

I have been making the most of the gorgeous sunshine this week and that lovely natural daylight to take some more photographs of my work.  Some of my more recent pieces include tinted crystal beads in various bright summery colours.  Crystal beads photograph really well with the sun shining through them, they really light up and glow.


These bright, colourful earrings would make a stunning addition to a summer outfit, the crystal catches the light beautifully as they twiddle around in a hammered ring of sterling silver, showing the deep veins of rich colour that run through the beads.


They are available to purchase through my online shop


This lovely deep turquoise crystal bead also hangs in a hammered ring of sterling silver to form a stylish pendant.  There are stud earrings to match this piece with some dangly earrings coming soon.


I've added a few more pictures to the album on my Facebook page  www.facebook.com/arcjewellery and will be adding more items to my shop at www.arcjewellery.co.uk very soon...


Long may this glorious sunshine last!!

No comments:

Post a Comment